Pages

Monday, 4 November 2013

Munchkin Soup

My sister is having her kitchen gutted but sadly had no kitchen at all just as all her lovely munchkins were ripening so a visit to her allotment proved rather fruitful for me as she gave me a load of the little blighters
The butternut squashes that we planted in our little veg patch in the garden were ready at the same time so I made a load of soup from the lot of them
Our local walled garden had some corkers, this one wouldn't have been out of place in Cinderella
I love the colour of the finished soup, doesn't come across so well on my phone but then again neither does the taste so you'll have to just take my word for it.
Do you think Missy will be devastated if I chop this baby up now Halloween is over and make another batch?
 Perhaps I'll serve it in this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...