Pages

Monday, 1 April 2013

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

Unusually I've had quite a bit of luck with finding odds and sods of vintage bed linen in the charity shops of late and I thought I'd share the more recent ones

Pink and yellow pillowcases (50p each)
Double duvet cover in turquoises and purples, lush!  The lady at the counter threw the wooden cotton reel in for free (£3)
Double sheet and two pillowcases in the same print as the pink pillowcase above (£3) 
Double floral sheet in pinks (£3)
Groovy mustard and brown double duvet cover (£3)
And finally a couple more candy stripe pillowcases and two of the same pattern featured twice above in a rather fetching shade of orange (£2 the lot)
I'm amassing quite a collection now and I've actually been doing some sewing with some of it (more on that in a future post), I just need a few more decent sized sheets in colours I don't already have lots of (namely brown!) and I'll be able to turn my attentions to my first proper quilt.

Linking up with Liz and her #MagpieMonday over at Me And My Shadow
Me and My Shadow

6 comments:

  1. I had pillowcases in the mustard when I was a wee slip of a gal! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great finds lady, the orange, pink and brown also comes in a green and purple, keep your eyes peeled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will certainly be keeping my peepers peeled for the missing colours! x

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...