Pages

Monday, 8 April 2013

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

I may not have been blogging during March but I was certainly still visiting the local chazza shops, here are a few of the items I've nabbed 

Firstly this 1970s bowl, I saw it in the charity shop one week but dithered about purchasing and when I returned the following week it was still there so it had to come home with me didn't it, those are the rules (£3.99)


Two pairs of thick wooden knitting needles, I really want to try some broomstick lace style crochet and these will be perfect (£1 pair)
A pack of farmyard donkey cards for craftiness (10p)
A set of small 1950s placemats (£1.99)
Linking up with Liz and her #MagpieMonday over at Me And My Shadow
Me and My Shadow

12 comments:

  1. I do like those placemats!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely aren't they and they're midway between proper placemat size and coasters.

      Delete
  2. Love the dish, its gorgeous. And the placemats are fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your knitting needles. I always buy wooden ones when I see them. What's broomstick lace crochet? Not that I can crochet, as you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Broomstick lace looks really pretty, hard to describe but have a peek at some on Pinterest and all will become clear. x

      Delete
  4. Ooh I can't wait to see what you do with those Donkey cards! I'm sure I had a set of those as a child hee hee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I'm thinking of using them in a greetings card capacity but it's just an embryo of an idea at the moment

      Delete
  5. Ooh love the dish and placemats...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flower plate. Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...