Pages

Saturday, 13 April 2013

Tate and Lyle Tasting House

You know those "follow and RT" competitions you always see on Twitter?  Well I only went and bloomin' won one!  And what a comp to win.  Up for grabs were 50 pairs of tickets to the Tate and Lyle Tasting House.

Basically Tate and Lyle (the sugar people) have a range of eight new sugars coming out and had created a Willy Wonka-esque wonderland where pretty much everything inside a beautiful Georgian town house in Soho was edible.

Each of the rooms in the house had a different theme, pertaining to one of the new sugars, containing all manner of sweet treats just crying out to be eaten.  Although I had been to the dentist that morning to have a filling that had fallen out replaced, talk about ironic!  Somehow I soldiered on and stuffed down all manner of sweet treats, so many so that both Mr Right and I had banging headaches all afternoon, not to mention having developed Type 2 Diabetes!

I'll let some of my pictures do the talking (alas I've not yet worked out how to upload pics from the spiffy new camera Mr Right gifted me for Christmas so you'll have to put up with these dimly lit smart phone offerings) as I've not learnt my lesson and my mouth is currently full of yummy Easter chocolate, my dentist is gonna kill me if he reads this!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...