Pages

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Daisy Chain Stitch

I'm fed up with winter, can it not be spring already?  I've been trying to urge the seasons along by the power of crochet, has it worked?  

This flower garland was made as a test item for my Etsy shop and is currently hanging in Missy's bedroom making me a little less seasonally affected every time I see it so it's not all bad I guess and winter does make for an excellent excuse to hunker down and crochet to one's heart's content *gets out a crochet hook and a ball of yarn, snuggles under duvet* see you in the spring!

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful!

    I am still convinced I'll never get the hang of this damned crochet :0(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You simply must get the hang of it, I am a moron and can do it so you must be able!!!!! x

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...