Pages

Thursday, 27 December 2012

Hello Sailor!

I hope you've all had a spiffy Christmas.  I hate Christmas but I do like the enforced time with my little family, happy children full of Father Christmas excitement and the copious amounts of food and drink.

On boxing day found myself with some me time, mini Pink was in bed and the Blues were trying to thrash each other on a new football game on some console or other so I decided to make myself an extra little gift (as if I need another present) from a fab pattern book my sister gifted me for Christmas.

It's an anchor brooch with the legend "Hello Sailor" embroidered on it, okay the embroidery's not that great but I was a bit tipsy when I did it but you get the idea and I think it adds to the handmade charm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...