Pages

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Tickets Please!

Mr Right has just discovered Pinterest.  His new-found obsession resulted in this wonderful birthday present he engineered for me.  On the day he presented me with a box frame and we spent a lovely afternoon rummaging about in the loft for all our concert tickets and festival wristbands, theatre and sporting event tickets, theme park and cinema stubs and threw them haphazardly into the frames.  I made some giant 'Admit One' tickets in pink (for me) and blue (for Mr Right) and we hung them on the wall in our dining room, much better than them lurking in dusty old boxes in the loft.
The only trouble is that they're pretty much full to bursting so we may have to make two more!

I must also mention that Mr Right made me a birthday cake.  He was very aware that I make cakes for loads of other people but rarely do I get a cake made for me so he asked me what cake I'd like (Farmhouse Cake fyi) and he made it for me complete with candles!
I'm seriously thinking of going into retirement as it was delicious, Mr Right can make the cakes from now on.

Linking up with #TaDahTuesday over at Faith, Hope And Charity Shopping

8 comments:

  1. Wow what a fab idea. Wish I'd kept all of my tickets now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a superstar, those tickets are bringing back memories and making me feel old - did you ignore the dates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My age-related cataracts mean I couldn't see the dates Mary ;)

      Delete
  3. Love that idea - I have loads of old tickets and what have you, they tend to just sit tucked in the mirror until the end of the year. And good man on the cake front, mine had better get looking through Nigella!
    x

    PS. Ta for heads up on Mr Brainwash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got my message re Mr Brainwassh, hope you make it along as it was a great exhibition, not to mention the freebies!

      The cake was pretty spesh. x

      Delete
  4. Awh, he's a keeper isn't he :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have him well trained, believe me I've put in the hours ;)

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...