Pages

Monday, 8 October 2012

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

Have your jealous faces at the ready peeps cos' this week's first item's gonna make you want to use them, a job lot of old skool My Little Pony fabric £2 at the car boot!
A pack of Wordex cards, never seen these before, I have lots of Lexicon and Kan-U-Go packs but this is a new one on me.  The car booter wanted £1.50 for them but I got her to part with them for £1
Stoneware 1 Pint pot, now home to scissors in my kitchen 50p
Bingo game that I wanted for the plastic numbers 20p
Walt Disney story compendium, so many great illustrations 50p
Linking up with Liz's #MagpieMonday over at Me And My Shadow
Me and My Shadow


12 comments:

  1. Oooh that's exactly the haul I'd have come home chuffed to bits with.

    Very jealous indeedy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I are indeed cut from the same (My Little Pony) cloth. x

      Delete
  2. Fab finds! Love the my little pony fabric - brilliant!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool baby ! Looks like a going back in time to the 1970s toytime post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I draw the line at flares though Karen! x

      Delete
  4. Nice finds, what have you got planned for the My Little Ponies? I still have some ET fabric stashed away which I haven't done anything with yet.

    Faith Hope and Charity Christmas Swap - Sign up now open!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh ET fabric sound amazing. I was thinking tote bags and cushion covers to sell?

      Delete
  5. Dying over the My Little Pony fabric! Ohhhh the memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I only had one My Little Pony and sadly I can't even remember what colour it was :(

      Delete
  6. Great finds! That Disney book looks familar...not sure if it was me or my younger Brothers had a copy but it was definately in our home growing up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely book with all the classics in it. x

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...