Pages

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Etsy Does It

Well I've finally done it, after almost a year of procrastination I've dusted off the cobwebs and actually added some items to my Etsy shop

It's only got about 10 listings but it's a start and I'll be adding more as and when I get a decent block of time but I thought I'd use Lakota's TaDah! Tuesday as a bit of free advertising to get the ball rolling.

My first listing was this little baby that, according to Lauren Lavern (style columnist for the Guardian) is bang on trend for this Autumn/Winter (she favourited my tweet regarding it too so perhaps she'll be my first customer?  Here's hoping!)


Linking up with #TaDahTuesday over at Faith, Hope And Charity Shopping

14 comments:

  1. Good luck with Etsy - it something I've been thinking about doing for a while, but haven't plucked up the courage! Love the foxy stole and the story.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dithered on it for a year but am slowly but surely adding more items but no sales as yet :(

      Delete
  2. That'd be great wouldn't it? You could be in Heat magazine! Love foxy, he's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a babe isn't he?! Lol at being in Heat. x

      Delete
  3. wow! I love that scarf!! If only I could sort out selling a few of my things to get some pennies I'd snap it up! Good luck with Etsy..I've still not managed to put much on there yet...so many distractions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so laborious adding listings and I've not taken any special photos so will need to revisit that at a later date, I know what you mean about distractions, so many things to make...

      Delete
  4. I just took a quick peek at your Etsy store, my favorite is the neck warmer. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, I know that feeling of having plans and not doing them. 10 items is a great start, it's about quality not quantity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary and thanks for the help and advice in setting it up. x

      Delete
  6. awww congrats and goodluck with Etsy! your creations are lovely!

    blog hopping from ta dah tuesday :)

    susan (http://tea-diary.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with the Etsy store! I think your things are gorgeous -love the colours and the foxy stole is really special :)

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...