Pages

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

I Got Drunk And Gave My Family Stitches

Whilst sitting in the sun at the weekend drinking some Pinot Grigio left over from my sister's wedding I thought it would be a good idea to draw out a cross stitch design I've been meaning to start for ages and attempt some drunken cross stitch.

It's my little family and I don't think it's turned out badly considering I was three sheets to the wind when I designed and started it, although Mr Right keeps complaining that his arms are the same size as Buster's and I think we look a little like the logo for the IT Crowd but there you go, you're just lucky that it wasn't full of profanity and subversion given the alcohol consumption, I'll save that for next time! (I promise Ruth)
Linking up with Lakota's #TaDahTuesday over at Faith, Hope And Charity Shopping

8 comments:

  1. hooray for drunken stitching!!! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, high praise coming from you the queen of the stitchy stitch. x

      Delete
  2. I love it! Very impressed you managed to do that while under the influence ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah that's sew cute! I quite like the nod to the IT crowd.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, the IT Crowd likeness has grown on me too. x

      Delete
  4. Awesome! dont think i could create a perfect cross stitch like your while i'm drunk! stopped by from Lakota's blog

    xx susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for stopping by, so nice to meet new readers. Glad you liked the cross stitch but I think being drunk actually helped! :D

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...