Pages

Saturday, 29 September 2012

A Real Tit For Tat

Another Pinterest inspired make I'm afraid (you'll be pleased to hear that I've managed to wean, pun intended? myself off Pinterest somewhat of late).

I loved the double-take value of this crochet hat for a newborn so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, incidentally all pictures are courtesy of Tracy of the wonderful White Lily Green who kindly agreed to allow the fruits of her recent labour (gorgeous newborn daughter Lily) model the fruits of my labour so huge thanks to her.

Now available to purchase  in my Etsy shop

4 comments:

  1. Squeeee! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for the hat, it's just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for providing the beautiful model and photos, you're just too kind. x

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...