Pages

Monday, 20 August 2012

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

Had a child-free afternoon this week and I've been itching to get to the charity shops so I made a beeline for the nearest one where I found the following little beauties.

Firstly this!
What can I say?  I know what you're thinking, she's finally lost the plot but I LOVE it, it's a glass tankard in the shape of a cowboy boot and it's nice and tall, perfect for my collection of knitting needles.  £2.00.  YEEEEEE-HAW!  Sarsaparilla anyone?

It would seem that my drought of vintage bed linens may finally be over, three candy stripe pillowcases £1.50
And finally this week more old wooden cotton reels to add to my collection (I'm hording these babies for a project but I don't quite have enough yet but good things come to those that wait so I'll bide my time) £3.50
Linking  up with Liz's #MagpieMonday over at Me And My Shadow
Me and My Shadow

4 comments:

  1. Those pillow cases are fanastic. They really remind me of my childhood! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a tease!! What are you plotting with those reels you little crafty minx?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just another item to clutter up my already over-stuffed home! x

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...