Pages

Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Decked Out

I was driving home from a lovely picnic with the B family a week or so ago when I spied what at first glance looked like a pile of old wood at the side of the road, on closer inspection it turned out to be a couple of unloved deck chairs put out for the bin men but even they wouldn't touch them, so of course they had to come home with me
I was going to make new covers from some denim I already had but eventually decided to part with a tenner and purchase some prettier fabric for the revamp and I'm so glad I did.
Huge thanks for Mr Right for humouring me and my trampy ways (as ever) oh and for hammering in the tacks.

Linking up with #TahDahTuesday over at Faith, Hope And Charity Shopping

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - now all you need is a spell of fine weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've actually scuppered the fine spell we were enjoying by performing this makeover

      Delete
  2. Lucky beady eye person. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you rescued these. They look lovely. Lucky for you your bin men are so picky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love giving items that have been given up on a new lease of life

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...