Pages

Monday, 9 July 2012

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

Only a few items to tickle your tat taste buds this week.


Firstly this pretty floral cake plate, my favourite item of the moment.  I spotted it in a charity shop in town and took it up to the cashier to pay.  Missy is going through that 'I want to be a grown up' stage and insisted on getting her little purse out to pay the £1.50 for it out of her own money for me so not only is it gorgeous it's the first item she's given me as a gift that Daddy hasn't had to be involved in and for that reason alone I love it all the more.
Next up some purple wool and a couple of pairs of plastic knitting needles, all for ongoing craftiness (£2.15 all in)
This pretty glass fruit bowl (£2)
And finally this beautiful white crocheted tablecloth, I was thinking I might make it into a blind for my kitchen window as it's too small for my table but I'm undecided (£3)
 Linking up with #MagpieMonday over at Me And My Shadow
Me and My Shadow

10 comments:

  1. That amazing tablecloth for £3 and the beautiful gift dish for £1.50 are a total steal. Small person buying Mum a present ......priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. Can she come round and train Ruby please?

    That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely Ruby doesn't need training, she's an angel. x

      Delete
  3. Loving that cake plate! And a sweet story to it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tablecloth... and what a sweet idea that your little one bought it for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, bless her, that's so sweet! Some great bargains there!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...