Pages

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

iCrochet v2

My poor little iPad was looking a tad chilly (well that's the British summer time for you!) so I decided to crochet him a little sleeping bag to keep him cosy when he's not in my hot little hands (which isn't very often).


I went all Rainbow on it's ass which is a joy to behold, Mrs B saw it and was mesmerized, she confessed she has a thing for rainbows and would very much like some leg warmers in the same pattern (?!)


I added a shell detail to the flap and a vintage button and he's now as snug as a bug in a rug


Nighty, night
Linking up with Lakota's #TaDahTuesday over at Faith, Hope And Charity Shopping

20 comments:

  1. Taking commissions? This is awesome, my ipad needs to keep up with the Joneses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought your iPad had a sumptuous Liberty cover, mine is such low rent by comparison, although I always take commissions. Xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love it what gorgeous colours.....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of those. My chilly iPad has to put up with a black spongy tight fitting effort - once inside it's almost impossible to get it out again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like some kind of torture device!

      Delete
  4. Looks Fab! I love the rainbow of colours you have used :)
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooooove this beyond measure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is a neat idea. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your iCrochet is aMazing! Such fab colours and I love the scalloped edge too. Well done you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scalloped! That's the word I was scrabbling around for, thanks!

      Delete
  8. That is so cute! I love the color combo on this one. :) Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...