Pages

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Cafetiere Cardi

I had a new friend over for coffee who, like Mr Right, is a bit of a coffee addict.  Not being a coffee connoisseur I decided that I would take the easy way out and prepare a large cafetiere of coffee and make a spiffy striped cosy for it and I'm so glad I did as I love it.  I hate coffee but I've decided to keep the cafetiere out on display as I like the cardi it's sporting so much and, as well as looking gorgeous, it serves a wonderfully practical purpose in that it keeps the coffee hot for over 2 hours!

Now available to purchase from my Etsy shop
I've done cafetiere cardigans, what can I crochet next, jam jar jumpers, hot water bottle hoodies, tin can tank tops??  Watch this space!

Linking up with Faith, Hope And Charity Shopping's #TaDahTuesday


10 comments:

  1. love it being a cardi! also love coffee - need to make my cup a bed jacket.fee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh you simply must! I've been meaning to make one of those for ages too, always end up with cold tea with a toddler around! x

      Delete
  2. OOooooh you should sell those x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might just add them to my Etsy shop, as and when I get a spare month to actually set it up! ;)

      Delete
  3. Well I love coffee and I love its cardigan! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God, I have got to do that. Is it just a tube with a side slit for the handle? It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a tube that's joined up until the bottom of the handle, then open until the top with a button/button loop at the top, simple!

      Delete
  5. I just found your blog from Ta-Dah Tuesday. What a lovely crochet cover. I love the colours you have chosen. My plain ol' cafetiere is very envious of your pretty cafetiere! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, simple to make, give it a try.

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...