Pages

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Needle New Bangle?

As anyone who regularly reads my Junk Shop Jewels posts will know, I've had a bit of a thing recently for knitting needles.  I've mostly been purchasing the pastel coloured metal ones as I have crafty intentions in mind for them (more on that another time).  I have however ended up with a few pairs of the plastic variety, which are ideal for this speedy little transformation


Take your knitting needles
Soak them in some hot water until they become pliable and bend them into a bangle shape comme ca
Wear (apologies for my vampire skin, veins and general sturdiness)
Linking up with #HandmadeThursday over on White Lily Green 
Inspire Me Beautiful
and Ta-Dah! Tuesday over on Faith, Hope & Charity Shopping

14 comments:

  1. genius...you have a business there!
    OMGoodness - I had to squint to SEE your skin on there!!! You do make me chuckle!
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes have to squint to see myself in the mirror Fee, I seriously need some sun! x

      Delete
  2. How did your mind figure out if you soak them, they will bend, and then figure it would make a bracelet?! Pure genius ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mind-mending stuff isn't it Amanada?! x

      Delete
  3. Very nifty! Now knitters can recognise each other even when they're not trailing a ball of ball of wool behind them!

    (Have you seen my new linkup Ta-Dah! Tuesday? This would be perfect)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I have just had a peek Lakota and have linked up with this very post, cheers for the heads up. x

      Delete
  4. What a great idea! I wish I could spend a day inside your head. I really do.

    Thanks for linking up as always lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hell hole in there most of the time Tracy, occasionally something passing for a decent idea pops out but very rarely. x

      Delete
  5. How fab! I have some pretty pink ones somewhere ripe for this :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just begging for it Liz especially if, like me, you're not going to knit with them! x

      Delete
  6. Great idea, I'm an appalling knitter so this is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...