Pages

Monday, 2 April 2012

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

Wow, it's been a few weeks since I last posted about dead people's stuff, I've been ill and had Buster's birthday to prep for but Mr Right and I had a child free weekend so we decided to spend an hour or so perusing some local charity shops without worrying about Missy touching things she shouldn't and Buster constantly asking when we're going home.


Firstly this massive ball of blue wool, my wool stash is huge but there's always room for a bargain £3
A couple of hats for me to make another old man bag £2 each
A pink casserole dish decorated with a pretty white flower design £2.50
And finally this glass storage jar, it's French and I assume Le Parfait is their version of our Kilner jars 99p
Linking up with Liz's #MagpieMonday over on Me And My Shadow


Me and My Shadow

15 comments:

  1. Hats for old man bag ? Must take a look at that.
    I have the dish in aqua, love your pink one though (want to swop) ?

    Hugs

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do take a peek at my old man bag, and no it's not the colostomy variety! I too love the pink, aqua sounds divine but the pink is staying with me (until I drop it or some other disaster befalls it knowing me!), thanks for the offer though. x

      Delete
  2. Those French jars are always a good find. Pretty pyrex too, I just smashed my most useful one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh! Hate it when favourite items get broken, especially vintage ones as they're not easy to replace. :(

      Delete
  3. What a fun assortment of found treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of your storage jar as I need loads and can never find them. Lovely casserole dish, gorgeous colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had quite a few of the storage jars in the shop but they didn't look as old as the one I purchased.

      Delete
  5. Laughing at your old man bag quip!!

    Nice to have a few hours charity shopping.

    Lovely to finally get some time with you last week. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful to spend the day with a foul-mouthed kindred spirit, craft brings out my f**king Tourettes. x

      Delete
  6. I popped over to see what an "old man bag" was, and wow! That is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @ Dead peoples stuff ;0
    Fab wool and loving that cassarole dish!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...