Pages

Friday, 30 March 2012

A Spot Of Mollie Making

My MIL kindly gifted me a subscription to Mollie Makes for Christmas and this week I actually had a bit of time to make some of the inspirational items in this month's offering.


First up I bashed out the cover gift, a gorgeous pink crochet rose brooch 
which I don't think looks too dissimilar to the pic so maybe I am getting the hang of this crochet lark after all!

And secondly, a couple of Monday's ago I posted about a vintage child's hankerchief that I'd purchased for nostalgic reasons and didn't really know what to do with, 
then Mollie Makes (and Liz from Me And My Shadow) suggested making it into a little bunny, so that's what I did.


Linking up with #HandmadeThursday over on White Lily Green 
Inspire Me Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. I missed this! Sorry my lovely - Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...