Pages

Monday, 13 February 2012

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

Crap-o-rama time again folks, in an attempt to feed my daughter's addiction to sticker books I snapped this one up for 75p
I dunno, you wait ages for something, then two turn up.  Ah well, just means more crafting £2
I've been seeing a plethora of things that can be done with embroidery hoops of late so when I spotted these for £1.25 I grabbed them, now I just need to decide which of the many projects to crack on with
Oddments of lace, over 22m in total £2.90
Battered Snoopy book for crafting £1
And finally a couple of dressmaking patterns (£1), I want to use the tissue paper templates for crafty projects, gosh I do seem to buy a lot of stuff to make into other stuff, perhaps I'd better stop gassing on here and actually make something out of it all
Linking up with Liz's Magpie Monday over at Me And My Shadow






Me and My Shadow

8 comments:

  1. Oh I like the tease element here!

    That must be a vintage Strawberry Shortcake book - they don't still do them do they? Is it stratch 'n' sniff? ;0)

    Looking forward to your makes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's defo an older one as she kind of looks how I remember, she's gone all new fangled and skinny in a brand new one I bought my LO. x

      Delete
  2. Fab finds lots of crafty bits to play with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love a bit of a craft sesh, esp with chazza shop finds! :)

      Delete
  3. Loving that lace! Well Done some great finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it when I saw it in the basket, I've always balked at the price in John Lewis so now I don't have to give them any more of my hard-earned cash than is absolutely necessary!

      Delete
  4. I joined in with magpie monday too so i found you through there! I bought lots of old books this week, they leave me drooling.

    http://aqeelas-house.blogspot.com/2012/02/secondhand-brikabrak-loved-again-part-2.html

    Id love to find a scrabble set but havent yet :-( And wow at the lace bundle, i love linens and laces and all that vintage trim and buttons, ahhhh, dreamy,

    Aqeela xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my whole house could seriously be filled with haberdashery!

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...