Pages

Thursday, 16 February 2012

If You're Going To San Francisco...

...don't forget to wear a flower in your hair.


Over Christmas I decided to have another quick bash at some crochet flowers, I'd made some during the summer but Missy had decided they made better fuzzy felts when stuck on the garden fence so the ones I had made back then were a tad battered.
I made a load of them in lots of different colours
and used some for some birthday card embellishments 
and the rest I decided to add a button to and stick onto hair slides with my trusty glue gun
Missy is growing out her fringe at the moment and her hair is permanently in her eyes so she now has a floral hair slide in every colour of the rainbow in an attempt to stop her bumping into things and getting food in her hair, flowers in your hair are so much more desirable than jam and cake crumbs!
Linking up with White Lily Green's Handmade Thursday
Inspire Me Beautiful

7 comments:

  1. Love the cards they would be perfect to sell at my vintage fair for Mothers day. Want to sell me some ??? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are gorgeous! Karen, that is such a fab idea! I'd buy some!!!

    Thanks so much for linking up my lovely - I always look forward to seeing what you've created. LOVE IT!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your hair clips. Want to sell ME some of them? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I've been left out...can I buy your le crueset ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! THE most flattering set of responses to a blog post yet, thanks ladies, yes you can all buy EVERYTHING! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wanna GIVE me some? Just thought I'd mix it up a little....fee x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...