Pages

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Fluffy Bunny Scarf

For Christmas I received some books and magazine subscriptions to fuel my creativity.  One such book was this one, Crochet for Children, from my sister and my attention was drawn to this pattern
Missy loves my fox fur scarf that I crocheted last year
so I thought this would be ideal for her in a similar vein, so I purchased some suitably fluffy wool and set to work and here's my attempt
Although she doesn't want to wear it as she thinks it's some kind of soft toy and would rather play with it!

Now available to purchase in my Etsy shop

Linking up with Handmade Thursday over on the wonderful White Lily Green
Inspire Me Beautiful

6 comments:

  1. That is absolutely gorgeous! Aww so cute haha, the fox scarf looks great too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I adore the fox one too...really clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remember converting the fox scarf, she has good taste. That is so cute, I can see why she want to play with it.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...