Pages

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

The Craft Of Love

Before you get the wrong idea this is not a dodgy post, it is in fact my Valentines post.


As with most celebrations I use Valentines Day as an excuse to be crafty, so far I've made a crochet heart garland to hang in our dining room
I couldn't resist crocheting a weeny heart to go on a hair slide for Missy on the day
More crochet, this time for Mr Right's card from me, the sentiment reads 'you make my heart all warm and fuzzy'
This love heart sweet wreath
Some cupcakes of course 
with a surprise heart shaped centre, you can see how to make them here
And a 'Valentine' banner using some more of the vintage letter game cards I got from the charity shop
Happy Valentines Day to all you crafty foxes x

8 comments:

  1. Some excellent valentines day crafts, I suspect the cup cakes and the love heart wreath wouldn't last very long in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh loving it all, esp the garland and the hair clip and im amazed at the cupcake - so awesome :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cupcakes are great, I saw some others that had butterfly shapes inside too so quite versatile. x

      Delete
  3. All gorgeous. I attempted to crochet a garland, but I'm not sure 4 mishapen hearts is quite sufficient. Maybe I'll be finished by next year. I debated using one of them for the Mr's card but settled for scrabble tiles instead. Still loving the sweetie wreath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well, with four hearts you'll have one for your OH's card next year and three more to hide your modesty on Valentine's night ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow these are fantastic. I love the hair clip and the cake with the heart in the middle. I'm giving that a go. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers chick, I look forward to seeing your efforts. x

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...