Pages

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Greetings Cards - December

Four handmade greetings cards to bring you from the month of December, first up this one for my vintage shopping partner in crime Mrs D
I cut a dolly out of some vintage style paper doll material I had and stab stitched it onto the card in pink embroidery thread with 'Hey!  Dollface' in typeface on the front and 'Happy Birthday' on the interior.


Some friends had a little girl in November so I wanted to send them a congrats card and here it is


I have a pram punch that has come in very handy for new baby cards and gifts so I used it on some pink glittery card and added 'Nappy Days!' to the front.


Two similar cards for two very different people.  I'd recently mastered how to make crochet flowers and wanted to put my new found skill to good use so I made Mr Right's Grandmother this card for her birthday
and as their birthday's are pretty close together I made this one for Mrs L whilst I still had the flower power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...