Pages

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Thoroughly Modelling Millinery

At the moment Missy is going through a hat phase, constantly looking out for hats and kindly informing me when someone is wearing a hat (hats aren't as popular as they once were but there are still a LOT of people in hats!!!).  She even makes me add hats to the people and animals I draw for her, not satisfied until the deformed cat I've scrawled for her has a tiny bowler perched atop it's inordinately large unrecognisably feline head.


I'm totally to blame as I went through a phase of making her wear all her cute hats so that I could photograph them for posterity and presently anything she can (or in some cases can't) fit on her head is a hat, not sure about this one though



2 comments:

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...