Pages

Thursday, 10 November 2011

Hearts And Flowers

I've been dallying with some crochet patterns of late, trying to make some embellishments for brooches, garlands and hair slides, I managed to make a heart!
and some flowers
Missy kindly discovered that crochet sticks to rough sawn timber just like fuzzy felts
see
I had a bash at a more complicated rose which I made into a brooch (now available to purchase in my Etsy shop)
and of course I couldn't resist a cupcake, although it could do with some sprinkles and a cherry
who knew stars were a possibility too


2 comments:

  1. Oh you are so clever. I'd love a batch of crochet cupcakes, added bonus that they won't make your bum fat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, it's crochet baked goods from here on in for me! x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...