Pages

Saturday, 5 November 2011

Fork Me

I love cake paraphernalia and when I spotted these little cuties I simply had to have them, they're diddy cake forks with roses on the handles, they're made by Rice and mine were £8.99 for 12 from a cook shop in Bournemouth
I thought the decoration was adorable and would go with so many of my floral tea sets so home with me from the seaside they came
I also got these little munchkins on a recent charity shop hop with Mrs D, she spotted them but didn't particularly want them so I snapped them up for a couple of quid, I was most pleased as I'd seen some over on Faith, Hope and Charity Shopping and had coveted them then, sadly one of the purple ones is missing but you can't have it all when you're charity shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...