Pages

Saturday, 5 November 2011

Cupcapers - Apple Crumble Cupcakes

I'm missing winter puds.  Fruit pies and crumbles are the mainstay of the Right dessert diet and all this summer ice cream malarky just isn't doing it for me.  I remedied this by making a batch of apple crumble cupcakes.


I began by making an apple sauce
and dropping a teaspoon full into unbaked cinnamon flavour cupcakes.


When the cakes were cooled I made a creme patisserie (I figured this would be a little more robust than custard for piping) and piped some atop each cupcake, sprinkled with some cinnamon sugar and a crumbled oaty snack bar
And here they are
They were wonderfully moist and hit the spot perfectly by quelling my winter pud craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...