Pages

Monday, 10 October 2011

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

I went on a bit of a birthday tat-fest with Mr Right over the summer and here are my finds, packet of flower beads 75p
A shed load of wool from a few different shops, my collection needed a boost as I have a few crochet projects in mind £6 approx
Dessert cutlery in box £6.99 incomplete, the six forks top middle are mine from a previous charity shop rummage, not only do they match but there's just enough to fill the gaps, kismet me thinks!
Old skool kitchen utensils pot £1.50
Diddy glass cheese/butter dish £1.50
Paddington Bear cake/jelly mould, not sure if it's old or not but I have stuck a nail through it and it's hanging on my kitchen wall, 99p
Small silver metal tray £3
Small glass cake dome £4
As ever linking up with Liz and her other magpies over on Me And My Shadow






Me and My Shadow

9 comments:

  1. Oooh what are you going to make with the flower beads?

    Love the glassware - the cheese dish and cake dome are gorgeous.

    Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake dome (I've always fancied one) and the cheese dish. Much nicer than tupperware!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have serious button envy. At one charity shop near me they are charging £1 for 8 buttons - and they're not even that nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Paddington!!!! He's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you will be creating one way and another. I love the Paddington Bear thingy most but love your cutlery story too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I've always wanted a cake dome, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - I adore the little butter dish and the cake dome!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty beads. Love the cake dome too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the junk love everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...