Pages

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Hat-oween

Normally I would have posted about some kind of sweet Halloween treat I'd been working on but the cakes have been a little quick and dirty here of late and I have a couple of big birthday cakes to make on the horizon so I have been using the calm before the storm to hone my new-found crochet skills, so I thought I'd share a little Halloween crochet make I knocked up one evening last week for Missy.


It's a super cute pumpkin hat, I converted a free baby pattern from FaveCrafts and here's Missy modelling the finished article.




One thing's for sure, I certainly won't lose her in it!!!


Happy Halloween everyone!


Linking up with White Lily Green's Handmade Thursday 



Inspire Me Beautiful

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute! Can you scale it up to make an adult one seeing as I've gone a bit pumpkin-mad? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh that is so cute! Wish I could remeber how to crochet. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one cute hat! Just brilliant!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a crochet nut, thanks heaps for giving me another pattern to try :) Just need to convince one of my girls to wear the hat, or put it on a friends baby LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable - of only mine were small enough for me to have ANY say over their wears!
    fee x
    (giveaway over at mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the pumpkind comments everyone! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz I would make one for you in a trice but I fear you would be sectioned if you wore it. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so totally cute! You are such a crafty minx - everything you do turns out beautifully :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too kind Scarltett but I don't blog about the craft fails I have ;)

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...