Pages

Monday, 26 September 2011

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

The tat-fest continues apace, this week a Pirate book for Buster £1.75
These fab old cards which I got my craft on with 50p
I know that Missy already has a play crib for her dollies, but for £4 I couldn't resist this pink metal one and I'm itching to get my sewing machine going to make a mattress and bed linen for it, I think the other may have to be relegated to her playhouse in the garden
Glass rabbit jelly mould £1.50
Blue plastic vintage kid's hanger 25p
As ever, linking up with the lovely Liz and her Magpies over on Me And My Shadow





Me and My Shadow

9 comments:

  1. We had hangers like that when we were little - I wonder where they are...can't wait to see the creation for the crib, let me know if you need any little squares for a patchwork dolly quilt (aka scrap vomit!). Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved that crib for my doll when I was little (ok, ok, I love it now, just trying to be grown up there!) I love the vintage cards too - someone else got some of these a while ago - why can I never see any?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been after a glass rabbit mould for ages - good find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that crib ! to go with my wooden dolls house that I also don't have ! I had a deprived childhood.
    Lovely lot of loot sweetie, looks like it was only you buying stuff this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That crib is a winner! I know you like remnants so let me know if you would ever like any? I have so many old pattern books they end up getting burnt... Direct message me on Twitter. Hope you're well - I'm blooming!! Emma Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember those hangers! Love the card game too. I bought a set from ebay for a silly price so I could make them into Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that glass jelly mould - what an amazing find! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pirate book, you can never have enough of them. Have a thing about jelly moulds but this one is just so very lovely.
    Yes, I am also liking your crib thing and would have snapped it up too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the junk-love peeps, I too had a deprived childhood with regards to cribs and dolls houses Karen so I'm living vicariously through my daughter.

    Thanks for the offer of the pattern books! Glad you're well Emma. x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...