Pages

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Taking A Dump

Apologies for the two week hiatus, we've had a couple of lazy weeks en famille, enjoying some days out, catching up with friends and getting some jobs round the house done.  We've also celebrated Mr Right's birthday, our 12th wedding anniversary and my birthday.


The school summer break seemed to pass in the blink of an eye and although I have been crafting and baking and charity shopping I haven't had the time to document any of it but I'm back and my fingers are itching to get reacquainted with my keyboard and bring you all up to speed, but bear with me as the next few weeks could be a bit of a mish-mash as I'll be having a bit of a brain dump on here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...