Pages

Friday, 19 August 2011

More Pedaling!

I've been blathering on about all sorts of sports this summer, unusual for me as I'm not normally a sport lover but following on from my new-found love of the Tour de France Mr Right informed me the other day that the Vuellta a Espana (Tour Of Spain) starts this weekend.
It would seem that I'm not the only one getting into cycling this year as (based on huge increases in viewing figures for the Tour de France) it's being picked up by ITV4, I loved their coverage of the Tour de France, so I'm excited to get to enjoy another three weeks of thrill and spills courtesy of those dare devils in Lycra (the cyclists, not the ITV4 commentary team!)
Ned Boulting, Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen
Live coverage starts on Saturday 20th August on ITV4 at 4pm with a highlight's show every evening of the Tour.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...