Pages

Sunday, 31 July 2011

White Chocolate Panna Cotta Roses

We had Mr Right's mum over for tea a while back and it gave me the perfect opportunity to try out the White Chocolate Panna Cotta Roses from the Cupcakes Galore book 
They're simple to make, look impressive and what's more they taste amazing.  I served mine with some maple syrup as I didn't have time to make the passion fruit sauce in the recipe (there's always next time right?!).


I used a silicone soap mould which I discovered was suitable for baking (watch this space for rose shaped buns)
I also attempted some little heart shapes and lego bricks as the recipe made far too much (as per usual with American quantities!) mixture and I had the moulds handy but they proved a little tricky to extract and didn't come out quite as nicely as the roses but they still tasted great.


I was stocking up on some more cupcake cases in Lakeland this week when I happened upon these larger rose moulds (£4.99 for 6) so I will certainly be making the white chocolate panna cotta again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...