Pages

Monday, 4 July 2011

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

I've been far too busy taming our terribly neglected gardens the last couple of weeks to visit the charity shops but the bulk of the work has been completed and I'm back with a vengeance.


Firstly these Cath Kidston Bluebell fragrance sachets, new in their packaging 30p each
This set of six cups, saucers and side plates in white and gold £5.50 the set
These pretty little bowls for 40p each, I was drawn to them as I love their Lalique-esque milky appearance and they have a lovely floral pattern pressed into the exterior.
Then there's this pretty clam shell condiment dish
with a glass insert for £1.99
More scalloped spoons, six and a serving spoon, in much better nick than my others for £2.50
I loved the deco pattern on the handles
A teeny tiny cake slice for £1
and (to go with my clam shell condiment dish) two little condiment spoons £1 the pair
I'm linking up with Liz's Magpie Monday over on Me And My Shadow





Me and My Shadow

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lalique style bowls and what a bargain, as was that adorable clam shell dish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously need those milk glass dishes !!! lovely and Cath Kidston for 50p in a charity shop ! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teeny cake slice is perfect and your set of cup and saucers for £4.95 is beautiful! Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got one of those shell butter dishes - I keep jewellery in it on my dressing table. Lovely shiny finds again x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the cake slice for teeny, tiny slices of cake? No good for me then!

    Beautiful finds, I love the glass bowls and your silver condiment spoons especially. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finds as always. Well done you. Like them all so very tough to choose a fave this week.
    Shells continue the Magpie Monday nautical theme this week though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, such lovely finds! My favourites though are the spoons, love the deco embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the deco spoons too - I like ALL your finds, brilliant! The bowls are breathtakingly beautiful, can't believe they were only 40p!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, as always, for the tat love, you're all too kind.

    Not sure why I purchased a teeny tiny cake slice as I too have no use for it but I couldn't leave it in this shop. x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...