Pages

Thursday, 14 July 2011

A Sweet Bracelet

When the ever-stylish Mrs Z visited recently (along with her lovely family) I noticed she was wearing a cute little Dolly Mixture bracelet and I knew I just had to make one for myself.


I fashioned the sweets out of home-bake clay, 
Spot the difference
made a hole through the centre of each one and baked them in the oven
When they were cooled I threaded them onto elastic and tied the ends together
I even had enough beads to make a matching one for Missy
I only hope she doesn't try to eat hers!


Now available to purchase from my Etsy shop

Linking up with Handmade Thursday over on White Lily Green, go check out the other crafty buggers

Inspire Me Beautiful

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looks very realistic, I would be very tempted to nibble it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sweet like candy! Love it!

    @missielizzieb

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, and totally looks real! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever!! I love them!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O my, that's amazingly real-looking. I couldn't tell the difference - what fun!
    Have you made one with cupcakes?

    Enjoy the day,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are brilliant! (wishing I has a little miss to make a matching one for!)
    fee x
    (nearly the weekend!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love dolly mixtures -love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought you'd used real sweets at first! They look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the Dolly Mixture love everyone!

    Fee - I'm sure one of your wonderful boys would love one really

    Marianne - Not made a cupcake bracelet yet but I did make a magnet for Missy's notice board that was cupcake shaped!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...