Pages

Friday, 8 July 2011

Green Fingers

Had to bash out a quick post about how much I'm loving Barry M (secretly hoping beyond hope that Manilow makes them) Nail Paint at the moment
You may love Beagles Bazza but I love your nail polish
I bought a bottle on a whim the other day and tried it out last night (apologies for the chipolata fingers and wrinkly skin, both model's own)
Fab colour (Spring Green), great coverage and touch dry in minutes!


They've held up to the rigours of my manual labour intensive life quite well so far (I clumsily managed to slash my nail with a potato peeler, ah the glamour, and the polish didn't chip!) and are still shiny, I may have to invest in some more of the veritable rainbow of colours available.  


Barry may write the songs but he makes fab nail polish in his down time!

3 comments:

  1. what colour nails would Lola have had?!! nails look great and you made me laugh too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my have various Barry hits in my head now!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...