Pages

Friday, 15 July 2011

Cupcapers - Bun Fight

Mr Right had some friends over to watch the David Haye fight a couple of weekends ago so I thought I'd make some cupcakes for him and his guests as I know that secretly big burly men like cupcakes too.


I made some vanilla cupcakes in red and blue cases and piped on some red, white and blue icing,
now I know what it's like to work in the Aquafresh factory!
I then fashioned some blue
and red boxing gloves out of some ready-to-roll icing and popped them on the top
Knock-out!
Thankfully I didn't have a broken toe or I never would've been able to make them!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe! You are too clever Mrs!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make THE BEST cupcakes ever! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...