Pages

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

VW Camping

Mr Right drew my attention to this little baby recently...


It's a 1:1 scale replica VW T1 Camper Van tent!  So much more fun than the usual run-of-the-mill four man jobbies and a hell of a lot easier to find in the middle of a festival field full of dome tents (although its desirability makes me wonder if it would still be there on your return from a day watching bands).  


It's available (from August) in blue, red or yellow from Firebox and costs £299.99, pricey but still far cheaper than the real thing and the great thing is you don't have to MOT, tax, insure or put any fuel in it! 


PS - Loved the comment on the Firebox website under 'More Info' 'Please note this product is NOT an actual VW van!'


THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST



3 comments:

  1. This is an absolute gem of a find Chris, I love it! The PERFECT festival tent!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Saw this too and I asked if I could have one to accompany the bug! I was told in no uncertain terms that it wasn't an option :o( sooooooooooo sad I think it is very cute x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...