Pages

Monday, 6 June 2011

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

I've been out and about on various tat-quests this week, some alone and some with the lovely Mrs D.  Here's what I dragged home


First up some more hangers for Missy's wardrobe (she seems to need an ever-lasting supply) for 70p
Six cake forks for £2.00, they're quite plain but I liked the little star pattern over the handles
Seven scalloped spoons for £2.50
Some decorative braid and fringing for £1, there's about 6 or 7 metres of the pink!!!
White sugar bowl and milk jug with gold bamboo-like decoration 50p each
Little blue cameo £3
Crochet dolly brooch £2.50
Mrs D spotted this lovely brooch on a recent charity shop tour with her mum and knowing my love of flamingos purchased it for me (thanks sweets!)
Linking up with Magpie Monday over on Me And My Shadow, go take a peep.



Me and My Shadow

9 comments:

  1. I'm utterly in love with those cake forks! They're just gorgeous and the detail is so subtle but pretty, your cameo brooch is to die for too :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do adore your cake forks. Bet afternoon tea at your house is fabulous!

    How nice of your friend to get you the pretty flamingo :0)

    @missielizzieb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that flamingo! And im also loving the scalloped spoons Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finds as always. I like the forks and spoons best this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh great finds -it's the trimmings that do it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the forks and spoons! And the crochet brooch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the crochet brooch! I think that may be my favourite thing of your admittedly super finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds - I really like the cameo and flamingo brooches!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice finds!
    just had a little read through the posts I've missed while away...how are you not 24 stone???
    fab looking cakes...fee x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...