Pages

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Sterling Animation

A while back I was rambling about the fact that I don't watch much tv and then proceeded to tell you about Arrested Development, well I have another gem that I want to share with you, it's called Archer.  
It's an animated show aimed at adults about a spy agency and the motley crew of weirdos that work therein.  The show's namesake is Sterling Archer, he's a self-centred secret agent and works for his mother's spy agency (ISIS).


It's now well into its second season on Channel 5* but I urge you to check it out, although those of you with a sensitive nature should probably watch a video about some kittens instead of the one I have on this post, you have been warned!


3 comments:

  1. Ok, you got me with the trailer. Looks funny. Will def be looking out for it.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent even heard of this one Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do you find them???!!!
    we are currently seeking something to replace The Wire (which i still miss) and are trying The Chicago Code and Mad Men as alternatives. Why am I discussing my TV choices with you???
    Oh well, makes a change from crochet!
    fee x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...