Pages

Friday, 3 June 2011

I Have Arrested Development

There's not a lot that I actually watch on TV so imagine my disappointment when I discovered that Sky+ had decided to throw a hissy fit last weekend and neglected to record my beloved Arrested Development, then imagine my joy when these babies arrived in the post for me.
The ever-thoughtful Mr Right had taken on board my plight was fed up of listening to me whinge about my 'loss' and ordered the entire three series on DVD for me to watch over and over and over again (and believe me I will).


Sadly I couldn't find a You Tube clip that summed up Arrested Development perfectly but this should give you a little taster

Not only is it the funniest thing on TV (FX) at the moment (apart from Archer, but that's a whole other post) but it has a stellar cast including Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett and Michael Cera, not to mention a host of cameo appearances by huge names like Liza Minnelli and Henry Winkler plus a wonderful uncredited narration by Ron Howard
Unfortunately they only made three seasons before it was canned but I live in hope that perpetual rumours of a movie are true so I can once again enjoy the Bluth's company on the big screen.

2 comments:

  1. I never heard of this, might have to check it out :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that confused me .. the same music as peep show! i have never heard of it either but may have to check it out too. x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...