Pages

Saturday, 25 June 2011

CyberMummy 2011

I am here, blogging from the 2011 CyberMummy conference at The Brewery in London, already listened to some keynote speakers, including Sarah Brown 
Sarah Brown arriving at the venue
and I have been doing the rounds at the various sponsor stands grabbing my (many) freebies, seriously I don't know how I'm going to get all this stuff home!!!


I'm about to attend the first of a series of workshops that are running throughout the day which I hope will enable me to improve my blog, tall order I know but anything's possible.


Hopefully my battery will last out and I'll be able to update later!



2 comments:

  1. sounds really interesting - i wish i was there! xx

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...