Pages

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Will & Cake

Well Royal Wedding Fever is officially over, it didn't really begin in the Right house until the day before when I managed to relocate the two strips of Union Jack bunting that I had purchased a while back and put in a safe stupid place, although quite a lot of the charity shops that I frequent have been going to town with their window displays, love this knitted balcony scene
and these knitted fish and chips
Buster's school had a tea party in the playground where the children wore red, white and blue and sang the obligatory 'God Save The Queen' and some tenuous curve balls including 'Dancing Queen' and 'You're The One That I Want' along with a specially adapted version of 'Daisy, Daisy'


Katie, Katie give me your answer do
I'm so regal the blood in my veins is blue
It will be a stylish marriage
With an amazing horse drawn carriage
And you'll look sweet upon the seat of a golden throne made for two 


whilst the parents ate scones and drank tea
There was a raffle and sadly Mrs B didn't win the top prize of this amazing crown cake, 
so she had to make do with the one that I made for her housewarming/royal wedding party held on the big day
My replica of the tasteful cake that Will and Kate chose for their big day
We watched the main event as a family although I switched off straight afterwards as the TV presenters giving air time to all the commoners nutters made me cringe, I would like the rest of the world to know that these people do NOT represent the UK masses, we are not all cretinous sychophants who stalk the royal family wearing Union Jack outfits unable to string an intelligible sentence together.
Grandad?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...