Pages

Sunday, 15 May 2011

Kindly Kit-Kat Kid

Buster went off to the corner shop with Mr Right one evening last week and before they left he came to see me and was asking me twenty questions about the kinds of sweets I like at the shop and which one I like best.  


When he returned he surprised me with a Kit-Kat (top of my twenty questions list) that he had decided to purchase for me out of his own money, which he informed me cost 49p.


He's such a thoughtful soul and whilst 49p might be a drop in the ocean for some, to him that would be like Justin Bieber buying his mum this $10 million mansion.
I don't need a mansion when I have a beautiful boy like Buster.

3 comments:

  1. Awww what a lovely post! Sounds like you got yourself one lovely little boy there :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaawwww so sweet bless his heart! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...