Pages

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

I'm A Tiger

A new shop has opened in my local shopping centre, it's called Tiger and it's far too nice to survive for long in my town so I'll rave about it now whilst it's still there.


It sells EVERYTHING, it reminds me of a cross between Ikea and Muji with the rock bottom prices of the former and the kooky odds and sods of the latter.


Here are just some of my purchases (believe me I purchased a whole lot more!)
The two tier cake plate was a steal at £4 and the plate face was £3
I have been after some Catholic style candle votives for ages (even resorting to church supplies websites but I didn't want to purchase enough for a whole congregation), I'm not in the least bit religious but I love the imagery and I was so pleased to spot these in Tiger for 50p each, that's one hell of a bargain!
Anyway, if you have a Tiger anywhere near you make sure you give it your patronage, use it or lose it!


NB: This is not a sponsored post

5 comments:

  1. love the religious imagery too - and loving the idea of you buying enough for a congregation!
    Shop sounds fab
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a tiger here, its been open for years and doing so well it moved to a bigger unit! So yours should hopefully stay in your town :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those votives are gorgeous hun, I'd have snapped a couple up myself at only 50p each. I've never come across a Tiger here in the middle to north bit :-P But I'll certainly keep an eye out!
    Jem xXx

    P.S thank you for the lovely comment earlier this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE Tiger, I have bought so many fabulous bits and bobs from there including my red spotty pie dish.

    Be warned, you will never be able to walk out empty handed!

    MomonaWire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently found a Tiger too, they're full of great stuff. I might have to re-visit to get hold of the plate face!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...