Pages

Sunday, 22 May 2011

FlaminGo-od Friend

Mrs D invited me to a vintage fair a couple of weeks ago and when she arrived at my house to collect me she came bearing gifts.  She said she saw these two items and remembered my love of all things flamingo and just had to get them for me (and a similar set for herself of course).  
A FlaminGo-od Idea
She explained that I could slip them into my bag and when an idea for a blog post struck me whilst I was out and about then I would be armed and ready.


I just wanted to say a little thank you to Mrs D for such a thoughtful gift. x

3 comments:

  1. As a huge flamingo fan myself - i love these!! What a lovely gift. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so welcome! I love my cherry blossom one too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cook gifts for a flamingo fan.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...