Pages

Tuesday, 19 April 2011

You'd be MAD not to vote

Well after reading a load of tweets on the subject I've checked the MAD Awards nominations list this week and I've discovered that I have not only been nominated in the Best New Blog category but also in seven others!



  • Best Craft Blog
  • Best Family Life Blog
  • Best Food Blog
  • Best Writer
  • Blogger Of The Year
  • Most Innovative Blog
  • Most Inspiring Blog



I've not got a snowball in hell's chance of winning any of them as the nomination list is a veritable who's-who of awe-inspiring bloggers (some of whom I'm now pleased to call friends) but just to be nominated amongst them is the highlight of my first year in blogging and I want to say a BIG thank you to everyone that's taken the time to vote for me and if you're intending to vote then you can still do so until this Friday (22nd April) here


MAD Blog Awards 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...