Pages

Monday, 11 April 2011

Do You Have A MAD Nomi-notion?

This afternoon I was in receipt of a wonderful surprise tweet from a fellow blogger informing me that she had nominated me for a MAD Blog Award and that as such I might want to pop a badge on my blog to show off about it.  


I had no idea what this meant but after a wee bit of research I discovered that the MAD Blog Awards celebrate British bloggers and their families and I am honoured to have been nominated in the Best New MAD Blog category.


MAD Blog Awards 2011

As wonderful as a nomination is, sadly I realise it's not enough to actually win me the award, so if you like my blog I'd be on cloud nine if you could take a moment to nominate me in the Best New MAD Blog category (or any other that takes your fancy) here http://www.the-mads.com/nominate.htm

Anyone can nominate, you don't need to be a blogger to do so.  The closing date for nominations is April 22nd. 

Thanks, not just for your possible nomination but for reading my blog. x

4 comments:

  1. well done on the nomination - wish you all the luck in winning it :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on you nominations, best of luck!! :-)

    To respond to your comment - £100 for a new tray painted in the Romany style!? They must be having a laugh!! Pretty yes, but £100 is far too rich for my blood lol

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool - what a nice thing to do for someone - hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jem, I was astonished too, it was a work of art but the price seemed to be missing the point of Romany heritage. x

    Thanks for your congrats everyone. x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...