Pages

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Cupcapers - Mini Easter Cupcakes

Buster's school are holding a cake sale tomorrow and, as is often the case, we weren't given much notice of the requirement of cake donations, not sure whether this is just a symptom of our school in particular or because the majority of parents purchase their donations but whatever the reason I had to whip up a batch of cupcakes super fast.


I decided to make 24 mini chocolate cupcakes as they don't take long to cook or cool and therefore can be baked and decorated inside a couple of hours.


I piped on some chocolate buttercream to represent a nest and then dotted on some 'teeny weeny chocolate eggs', which are just way too cute.  Anyway, here's the end result
I even had enough cake mix left over to make a mini chocolate cake for us which looks really sweet on my Mother's Day mini cake stand gift from the kids

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I'm in awe of your cake making skills. They look particularly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saying so Loo, if it's any consolation I won't get to eat any of them. :(

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...